Become a Partner
Share this page
Join 50by40’s network of organisations from around the world, dedicated to improving the global food system. Our current partners work climate change, health and nutrition, meat reduction and alternatives, sustainable food systems and a just transition for agriculture.
By becoming a member of 50by40, you will be able to be part of the fight to transform and create a better global food system for the future.
You will be part of an international network of like-minded organisations working towards improving the global food system. Connect with organisations from around the world to enhance and amplify your own work, share resources and accelerate international change.
50by40 partners enjoy access to our new grants platform, WeChangers. WeChangers provides an efficient and attractive hub for building connections and increasing the discoverability of partner work efforts. With four quarterly funding rounds and a host of partners looking to collaborate, WeChangers will give your organisation access to funding opportunities you can’t find anywhere else.
Engage in dedicated working groups that co-develop new campaigns, share best practices and support your work around food systems change.
- You must be a charitable organisation or foundation, established for a minimum of a year.
- Your organisation must not promote industrialised livestock production and consumption
- Your organisation must work or plan to work actively to reduce production and/or consumption of livestock
- Your organisation must agree with the vision and mission statement of 50by40, which you can read here.
- Your organisation must not undertake any violent or illegal activities
If you do not fit the above criteria, yet wish to stay updated with 50by40’s work, you can sign up for our newsletter below.
- Sign up for our newsletter here.
Submit your details to 50by40 using our Partner Form, after which a member of our team will review your application and get in touch.Apply Here