Become a Partner
Share this page
Join 50by40’s network of organisations from around the world who are dedicated to improving the global food system. Our current partners work on the issues of climate change, health and nutrition, meat reduction and alternatives, sustainable food systems, just transition, and more.
By becoming a member of 50by40, you will be able to be part of the fight to transform and create a better global food system for the future.
You will be part of an international network of like-minded organisations working towards improving the global food system. Connect with organisations from around the world to enhance and amplify your own work, share resources and knowledge and accelerate regional, national and international change.
Access dedicated working groups that create and share best practices and help your organisation enhance its reach and capacity. Each initiative is made up of our global partners and experts from 50by40, giving you access to unparalleled knowledge and advice.
Access WeChangers – a unique funding platform built specifically to support partners seeking grants for project development, where you will receive expert guidance on fine tuning and improving your proposals, and to connect with a diverse range of potential funders. You will also have the ability to join with other partners to undertake collaborative projects that will increase the reach and scalability of your work.
- You must be a charitable organisation or foundation, established for a minimum of a year.
- Your organisation must not promote industrialised livestock production and consumption
- Your organisation must work or plan to work actively to reduce production and/or consumption of livestock
- Your organisation must agree with the vision and mission statement of 50by40, which you can read here.
- Your organisation must not undertake any violent or illegal activities
If you do not fit the above criteria, yet wish to stay updated with 50by40’s work, you can sign up for our newsletter below.
- Sign up for our newsletter here.
Submit your details to 50by40 using our Partner Form, after which a member of our team will review your application and get in touch.Apply Here