Status: Permanent, Full-time
Hours: 40 hours/week
Location: Home Office, Country of Residence
Reports to: Global Director, 50by40
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to work for the global initiative 50by40 which focuses on significantly reducing global animal product consumption. The Executive Assistant will help the Global Director with daily tasks, help solve problems, help manage projects, assist in planning events, and provide internal and external communications support.
- Directly assisting the Global Director
- Assist in planning events
- Scheduling and managing calendars
- Carry out research
- Creating reports and meeting logs
- Note-taking and similar duties
- Project management skills with the ability to lead and work collaboratively
- Strong writing skills in English and preferably another UN language
- Excellent organisational skills, including documentation of all work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including effective listening and objection handling
- The ability to show initiative, be proactive, have a sense of urgency and drive
- Work well with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and social competences
- Creativity to help plan and carry out events and meetings
- Experience working remotely within dispersed teams
- Knowledge of the innovation food and global food sector
- Strong motivation to support the food movement and alignment of your values with those of 50by40
- Salary dependent upon experience and qualification
- Flexible, trust-based working arrangements and home office arrangements
50by40 is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation. People of colour, minorities, women, people of all genders, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, people of all age groups, and people living with HIV are strongly encouraged to apply.
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 29th.
We are a global, collective impact organisation aiming to create a fair, healthy and compassionate food system. Our vision pursues a 50% reduction in the global production and consumption of farmed animal products by 2040, with the remaining production systems being environmentally and socially sustainable, regenerative and humane, achieved via a just transition of the farming system.
50by40 functions as a platform builder and network convener of partners, stakeholders, and rights-
holders from all sectors, movements and geographies without attempting to directly solve issues or replace any expertise on the respective foci of the stakeholders and rights-holders.