Just Protein Transition in Asia: Pathways to COP27 and Beyond
World Animal Protection, together with 50by40, is hosting a three-day virtual summit exploring the rise of sustainable, humane and just protein systems in South Asia, South East Asia & East Asia.
This summit presents a unique opportunity to unite civil society actors working across the food system and co-create a shared vision for a just, sustainable and humane food system.
Throughout the summit, we will have presentations from professionals working on shifting the protein system in Asia.
- Keynote Speaker: Ajay Vir Jakhar, Chairman, Farmer’s Forum India
- Daniela Yamamoto, Campaign Associate for Livestock Campaign, Global Forest Coalition
- Kate Blaszak, Director of Sustainable Proteins Asia Research and Engagement
- Madhumitha Ardhanari, Senior Sustainability Strategist Forum For the Future
- Shweta Sood, Head of Programmes, 50by40
- Vositha Wijenayake, Executive Director of SLYCAN Trust
- Satvika Mahajan, Senior Policy Specialist, Good Food Institute, India